170 grams raw almonds
180 grams golden raisins or dates
1 1/2 scoops chocolate plant-based protein powder
2 Pinch sea salt
2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add almonds to a food processor or high-speed blender. Process nuts a few minutes until a creamy almond butter forms.
- Add raisins/ dates and mix until smooth.
- Add in the protein powder and salt; blend until thoroughly combined.
- Roll dough into 24 balls, coat each ball with shredded coconut, and place on a plate or pan.
- Enjoy immediately, or if you like a firmer consistency, refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Store uneaten balls in an airtight container.
Brilliant for breakfast. Brilliant for an afternoon snack. Guilt free and so easy to make. Keep your energy good without insulin spikes and still feel like you’re having a treat! Bonus!